The International Symposium on Fruit Flies of Economic Importance will be held from 13 – 14 November 2022 in Sydney.
It will be conducted in a hybrid format with both face-to-face and virtual attendance.
The program will cover all relevant disciplines ranging from basic knowledge, to applied
Research, to program implementation. The following sessions will be considered:
- Biology, Ecology, Physiology and Behavior
- Taxonomy and Morphology
- Genetics and Biotechnology
- Chemical Ecology and Attractants
- Risk Assessment, Quarantine and Post-harvest
- Sterile Insect Technique
- Natural Enemies and Biological Control
- Other Control Methods
- Area-wide Integrated Pest Management and Action Programs
- Social, Economic and Policy Issues of Action Programs
Participants are strongly encouraged to submit their work and to inform in advance, whether they wish to present their work as an oral presentation or as a poster.
Registration will open in the new year, so sign up to their mailing list for the latest updates.
Visit the website for more information.